As we were saying last week, the main trend in organizing events is to find a unique way of connecting with the attendees. This can be possible by using gamification through mobile and tablet applications.
According to a report by the Eventoplus Group, 80% of companies are worried about the application of new formats. At Wonnova we echo this concern and count on Woost Events to transform your event into an entertaining experience. Take a look at these five benefits of using Gamification:
1. It assures that the attendees feel committed to your event. Gamification helps you to connect with people – and what is more important than getting the attendees hooked on your event?
2. It encourages the attendees to interact and participate. Now, don´t panic if you don´t see your attendee´s hands raised, but you will certainly see them participating in the different challengesthat you put before them through your application. Amongst other things, they will contribute ideas, do networking, etc…
3. It keeps their interest and attention. The attendees will think…”What can I do to get more points and how can I increase my position in the rankings?” You´ll also generate expectation amongst your attendees and capture their attention.
4. It helps your event spread quickly. The attendees themselves will spread the word about your event, through social networks and tags.
5. It offers a unique experience. What you want most is to impress your audience and make yourself stand out from the competition. Gamification transforms what at first sight appears to be of little interest, into an event that they really want to be a part of.
You wouldn´t want your audience to get bored and leave your event with a bad taste in their mouth, would you?
With Woost Events we help you to gamify your attendee´s experience in a completely personal way. Try it for yourself, here. ¿Are you in? It´s free
If you prefer, you can ask us any question you would like on our contact page.
We would love to help you!