We’re looking for an Marketing&Product Intern who can start immediately to help us grow our brand and expand our product line.
Here’s what we want you to do:
- Corporate communication. You’ll be the mouthpiece between the company and our international clients.
- Events. Seeking collaboration with tech events internationally and in Spain with the aim of promoting our brand. Staying on top of cutting edge trends is what we do.
- Looking after our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify and Pinterest.
- Taking care of our blog to make sure new content comes out regularly and networking to entice the best guest bloggers out there to write for us.
- Keeping an eye on our competitors to make sure wonnova’s always at the very top of the board.
- Working from the inception of a product concept to defining it down to the last detail and preparing it for development.
- Competitor research. We need to know what’s already out there so we can use this as a foundation to innovate.
- Liaise with designers to produce website mockups and screen designs.
- Develop and build upon existing game mechanics. This market is constantly changing and we always need fresh minds to come up with new ideas.
And here’s who we want you to be:
- Native English speaker with an international background. An Erasmus student who could sign an agreement between us and the university would be perfect. Working knowledge of Spanish is desired.
- Someone who’s comfortable to take the initiative and eager to think up and implement ideas of their own.
- You must be passionate about new internet developments and have a keen eye for sound design and intuitive functionality.
- And most importantly you should be flexible, because this isn’t your average 9-5 job. There’ll be ups and downs and sharp turns. If you’re up for it you’re in for a hell of a ride
So go and dust off your suitcase and get packing!!
Send us your CV to email@example.com