En Wonnova necesitamos nuevos talentos! Si eres un estudiante dinámico, apasionado por los retos, con interés por aprender sobre todo lo que rodea al mundo del desarrollo web y con ganas de trabajar con un buen equipo, ¡este es tu puesto ideal! Estamos buscando un Quality Assurance Intern, ¿quién sabe? igual puedes ser tú.
¿Quieres saber más? Aquí te dejamos la descripción del puesto:
At Wonnova we are looking for a QA Intern (Quality Assurance Intern). An student (ideally) eager to learn and avid for new knowledge.
We can guarantee you will learn a great deal about everything related with web development and quality assurance. You will get some tough challenges and you will be proud of what you do. Besides, you will work with some of best people you could ever work with.
We are looking for someone who:
– helps us deliver quality products by testing throughout all phases of development life cycle
– works with the development team to prepare a QA automation strategy to help improve overall quality and test coverage.
– designs, plans, executes and reports high quality manual tests that cover end- to-end customer experience while complying with business and technical requirements.
– knows (at least a bit) how a well design user interface looks like (knows what UI/UX means).
– anticipates, identifies and documents key program risks proposing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans and proposes workable solutions to problems.
– has analytical thinking skills and an amazing eye for detail.
– has fluency in English and/or Spanish.
– is a team player, interested in gamification, open-minded, passionate and reliable.
We’ll help you learn how to do this during the internship, you just need to be willing and prepared for doing it.
Although desired, you don’t need to have a technological background, we’ll help you learn everything all along the way.
Bonus points if you have notions of
– Agile/Scrum methodologies.
– Software testing frameworks for web applications like Selenium.
– Unit Testing.
What we offer:
– Constant professional and personal development.
– A fast-paced, challenging and continuous learning environment.
– A dynamic company culture with innovation at its core.
– Flexible schedules and telecommuting.
- Zaragoza (Spain)
¿Crees que vales para el puesto y quieres ser un wonnover? Entonces no dudes en contactar con nosotros, escríbenos a email@example.com. Te estamos buscando ¡Suerte!